Thread: Post-Game Talk: Sens sneak Devils
View Single Post
Old
01-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Xspyrit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyQuil View Post
Personally, I don't think it's a big loss to lose those people who somehow want to discuss hockey in a bizarre time-warp where the last game didn't happen.
That not very fair to people who work at night or live in another country or another time zone...

I'm glad to see that there is some Sens fans outside Ottawa (in Europe or USA...), I hope people from your city are happy about it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caeldan View Post
And have you seen a single person ever ask for PGTs not to be made? No. The only request has been that the TOPIC not contain a spoiler.

So having something say simple for example... PGT: Jan 2/12 Sens vs Devils... but inside containing 'Sens Sneak Devils' and all the pretty pictures and scores and 3 stars etc for a first post - perfectly valid. And restricts no one at all.
Exactly, I don't care at all what's inside the PGT. My only problem is the TITLE of the PGT. I just hope that my eyes don't catch it. Now I just use my hands to hide the screen and track the GDT (and then I just click to open it). 3 letters in RED, you only need to see the very left of the screen. Never had a problem with that "simple" strategy... lol

Anyway, I said what I had to say on this subject. Have a good day all and Go Sens Go

Last edited by Xspyrit: 01-03-2012 at 10:40 AM.
Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote