View Single Post
Old
12-16-2005, 10:24 PM
FlyerFan

vCash: 500
12 Days of Flyers Christmas

Here's an amusing song that RADORAN over at the Philly.com Flyers Forums gets FULL CREDIT FOR to cheer us all up.

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a forward with a groin injury.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two banged up rookies and a forward with a groin injury.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three concussed centers, two banged up rookies and a forward with a groin injury.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four sports hernias, three concussed centers, two banged up rookies and a forward with a groin injury.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, FIVE VANCOUVER GOALS, four sports hernias, three concussed centers, two banged up rookies and a forward with a groin injury.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, six Phantoms callups, FIVE VANCOUVER GOALS, four sports hernias, three concussed centers, two banged up rookies and a forward with a groin injury.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, seven hooking calls, six Phantoms callups, FIVE VANCOUVER GOALS, four sports hernias, three concussed centers, two banged up rookies and a forward with a groin injury.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eight knees a-spraining, seven hooking calls, six Phantom callups, FIVE VANCOUVER GOALS, four sports hernias, three concussed centers, two banged up rookies and a forward with a groin injury.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, nine bench minors, eight knees a-spraining, seven hooking calls, six Phantom callups, FIVE VANCOUVER GOALS, four sports hernias, three concussed centers, two banged up rookies and a forward with a groin injury.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, ten fractured feet, nine bench minors, eight knees a-spraining, seven hooking calls, six Phantom callups, FIVE VANCOUVER GOALS, four sports hernias, three concussed centers, two banged up rookies and a forward with a groin injury.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eleven defense men, ten fractured feet, nine bench minors, eight knees a-spraining, seven hooking calls, six Phantom callups, FIVE VANCOUVER GOALS, four sports hernias, three concussed centers, two banged up rookies and a forward with a groin injury.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, twelve scoreless shifts, eleven defense men, ten fractured feet, nine bench minors, eight knees a-spraining, seven hooking calls, six Phantom callups, FIVE VANCOUVER GOALS, four sports hernias, three concussed centers, two banged up rookies and a forward with a groin injury.