View Single Post
Old
01-03-2012, 02:05 PM
Young Gun

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs Junkie View Post
Finally

It took about half a season, but finally the coaching staff put a #1 line together. Our best center with our 2 best wingers on the same line. Yes, the other lines look a little unbalanced, but this whole "role 4 lines" system we were using was really not working.

Lines at practice yesterday were (according to HIO):

Cole-Plekanec-Max-Pac
Cammalleri-DD-Blunden
AK46-Eller-Moen
Darche-Nokelainen-Leblanc

Personally I would switch Leblanc with Blunden, and I would put Gionta in Moen's spot when he comes back.
Holy **** what a mess, its not cole and DD's fault that plex and max pac is not worth a **** these day's. If DD can get cammy and blunden scoring , he will be a hab for a long long time and should get a big raise in pay.
People keep talking about giving PK and Price masive pay increases but if anything, their play has declined from last season.
Imo DD is one off the best forwards right now, i like the guy, reminds me of the road runner a little bit, not the same speed but gets it done , more than i can say for Eller, max pac and cammy, gomez, .
After saying all that ****, i would like to see lebanc instead of blunden on the second line, just to see if he has the scoring touch, Eller had a change and couldn't/can't finish

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote