: Confirmed with Link:
Habs sign Josh Gorges to a 6-year extension worth a reported 3.9mill per season
View Single Post
01-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Join Date: Mar 2009
Imponderables upsides of this signing.
- Future-oriented philisophy by the management : sends a message to the team.
- A guy that plays with less pressure.
- A guy that won't have doubts about whether or not is future is with this team.
- Not the type of player to slow down after signing a contract.
- A move that will please the fans.
- A young leader (there are not so many) : the voice of the youth. A mediator between the younger and older players.
- A showcasing of stability in the middle of this year's chaos (from a management perspective).
- A friend of many. Will it help management to sign Price cheaper?
Under the radar upsides that will contribute to mid-term success of the team. This is what this 3.9 millions is all about imo.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HeShootsHeScores