View Single Post
Old
01-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Stickmata

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn1331 View Post
Yeah I admit they aren't exact copies but each brand has patterns, lies, blade types, and dimensions of the stick. Blue ice is using eastons dimensions and patterns from the synergy series.

I'm not sure which brand it was but Bauer was selling their sticks to somewhere(reebok maybe) and reebok was just painting them and using different curves. Theres videos on youtube of a guy grinding the paint of the stick and underneath it is a bauer one90 or something like that(it was a few years ago) and it had serial codes and stuff like that. Now I know your gonna ask this, but no it wasn't painted like a one90 underneath the finish. It was just a warehouse stick with no paint and brand information. Stick was like a matte grey/black and had info about where it was made and who by.

Basically everything ever invented has been sold around to different companies you just have to change certain things, hence why blue ice doesn't use the same materials as Easton does. Kawasaki and Suzuki were using the exact same engines in a few of their dirtbikes for a couple years. They sold eachother engines and then used different plastics colours to get around the tm issues.

On the KLX125 it actually says suzuki on the engine.
You're confusing co-manufacturing/supply agreements with product cloning/knock offs. Two very different things. . And 'basically everything ever invented' hasn't been 'sold around to different companies'... Not a patent lawyer are you?

To assume that an Easton knock off is identical to an Easton stick just because it looks the same and feels the same is dopey.

Stickmata is offline   Reply With Quote