View Single Post
Old
01-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Jafar
Keep it logical

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventieslord View Post
2011 isn't over until I say it's over!!!

I am going to do something unprecedented: I have the names of 365 deserving undrafted players and coaches ready, most with preliminary bios ready, and plan to release one per day for all of 2012 as part of a 14-team mock draft!

This will bring the total number of selected players for the 2011 round of drafting to at least 2300!

In January of 2013, I will ask you to vote on the regular season rankings as well as all-stars to honour the best selection, then I will create playoff matchups where I will comment, and I invite you to do the same.

Every day, I will adopt the persona of the GM of the next team, trying to outfox the version of myself that picked the previous and next days. As this mock draft shapes up, hopefully some good pick ideas for the MLD, AAA and AA drafts will emerge - who knows, possibly even some who are arguably top-1000 material for the all-time draft??

these selections are not even mostly modern NHLers... only about 30% of them are. They run the gamut from modern to pre-expansion NHL, to pre-NHL, to WHA, to O6 AHLers, even a few modern minor leaguers and european elite league mainstays, pre-summit series Euros from 8 different countries, and even one intriguing selection making his debut from the 1980s Nigerian league!

So watch this space... this starts tomorrow!

Psychiatric Hospital this way ----------------->

ahahahahaha

Jafar is offline   Reply With Quote