View Single Post
Old
11-06-2003, 01:35 AM
rabi_sultan

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
to be honest there was a part of Carter that did want to leave so yeah i think this article does have some credit on it i would personally take it seriously with the obvious stretch of the truth here and there which most newspaper columnists do. To be honest the day that trade happen I did say as did I think speeds that this deal is a better deal for the Oilers than the Rangers and Dvorak has proved that he is a much, much better player for the Oilers. Carter may have scored goals but he couldn't carry the team Dvorak so far has shown he can probably do that better than Carter as well as be a better player in getting a team going which IMO is much more important than what Carter brought to the table. Most people forget the structure of our team, young, passionate and impressionable. So it NEEDS to have a player in there that can create a few great chances even if they aren't put away to get the team going which is what Radek and Mike York seem to be doing well