Thread: Post-Game Talk: Sens sneak Devils
View Single Post
Old
01-04-2012, 01:47 AM
Xspyrit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJam613 View Post
Keep in mind that I'm not saying that we can't leave the score out of the PGT. Nor am I trying to dump on anyone here.

Just saying that if you go somewhere to discuss the Sens after a Sens game and see the score don't whine about it.
Of course, but personally I live in Montreal and not a lot of people here talk about the Sens. The chances that I hear about the result of a Sens game before I get home are very slim, even on radio (i don't listen to radio anyway, particulary since CKAC died)

The only time I knew the score before watching a delayed game was because of my wife. It was the game against Boston earlier this year and around 9h30, she went back to TVA to see if the game was over. I was talking on phone and heard from another room (in french) "what a shot by Daniel Paille, 5-2 Boston". I was like , but oh well, at least the disappointment is already over, lol.

Thanks for not dumping on me! One of the few lol. We are only discussing, not fighting.

One more thing. As a die-hard Sens fan, it is also very hard to resist at not wanting to find out the score at times. I come here to open the GDT but the tentation is also there to read other threads and find out. Curiosity

Xspyrit is online now   Reply With Quote