Thread: News Article: Bryz's Rules of Life
View Single Post
Old
01-04-2012, 08:55 AM
DUHockey9

vCash: 500
I normally don't hesitate to criticize around here if I don't like something; but I really don't have that much of an issue with Bryz and what he says/how he acts. His play, of course, needs to be better; and I think it will be.

He's taken a fair amount of heat for what some may deem his lackadaisical attitude, but I kind of like it. I don't even think it's lackadaisical, I think it's realistic. I genuinely think he has a realistic grasp on hockey and life. I don't know if it's just me having to listen to Andy Reid for the past 13 years, or guys like Brad Lidge constantly tell me "I don't know...the ball felt really good coming out of my hand today." Stop making excuses Brad. I don't want to hear it. Just tell me you were bad today. It's okay.

I find it refreshing that Bryz is quite hard on himself when he is bad, yet also realizes that life goes on. It's realistic of him to realize and comment on the fact that fans will love him when he plays well, and hate him when he doesn't. He's doing the same exact thing to himself.

DUHockey9 is offline   Reply With Quote