View Single Post
Old
12-17-2005, 07:53 PM
lynchmob450

vCash: 500
Flyers need to start hitting the NET when on the PP. Its so frustrating when they wind up on a heavy slapshot and miss the net by 6 feet. Just put it 2 feet off the net so that the rebound can ricochet to the front of the net

One thing i want to say is that i am seriously PROUD of our team. They can easily hang their heads with all the injuries that they have recently faced...instead they work hard to make plays and allow their kids to gain valuable experience.

BRAVO to John Stevens and his assistants for preparing his boys for these dog days.

BRAVO to the kids for showing the courage and character in filling in some big skates in the big show.

BRAVO to Ken Hitchcock and his assistants for their patience and composure in very difficult times. You're setting yourselves up for some solid NHLers in the near future.

BRAVO to the Flyers who have been able to stay healthy. You have kept our hopes high while on this turbulant ride.

And finally, BRAVO to Bobby Clarke. You are the captain of this ship, steering us towards another successful season.

(yes...i visited the Hallmark website for inspiration )