View Single Post
Old
01-04-2012, 12:23 PM
DelZottoLover

vCash: 500
Wow no need to get nasty. I'm in a rural area for one, not many people here are fans of hockey, they think it's stupid. It's not my fault there aren't any quality pro shops here in ****** FL. The closest rink by me is 2 hours and they only sell equipment, the employees there don't know anything about the correct fitting of skates or anything like that.

So basically this is the only website I come to, to ask questions for experienced skaters/players like you people. There's nothing wrong with asking for advice and a little help on a forum FOR that purpose. How will you ever learn anything if you don't ask questions?
I'm not breaking any of the forums rules and I don't act like i'm an expert and brag about how much I can skate and how much of a hot shot player I am like some people on here do. At least i'm being honest about my skills. You should also feel good about yourself if someone asks you questions about skating, because they are coming to you, a supposedly "experienced" skater.

Also all of my questions are on different topics they aren't all the same, maybe similar but NOT the same.

DelZottoLover is offline   Reply With Quote