View Single Post
Old
01-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
Pretty amazing ot think a comment is stupid when you don't even understand it.

Beaulieu is going to be a star in the NHL. I have no doubts about it. This tournament means very little to the overall development of players and their transition to the NHL. It's been hyped to the point where it's become absurd, like a handful of games mean that much in the grand scheme of things.

Beaulieu is going to be an impact NHLer. This tournament means nothing. It was upsetting to lose, but it's really not a big deal to me. We completely dominated them from the opening faceoff. At one point, Russia had 7 shots and scored on 5 of them. Pure luck. I'm not sold on Gallagher, does well against other juniors, whether that translate well when playing with men is hard to determine. I don't have doubts with Beaulieu
I don't understand why it would be a big to anybody not actually involved in it. By ''involved'' I mean either players or the staffs, and their families.
I couldn't care less if Canada won or lost. I watched the game because it's always entertaining to watch talented players, possibly future NHL stars, perform. That includes players from other teams, not just team Canada. I couldn't care less about the outcome of the games, I agree with you.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote