View Single Post
Old
01-04-2012, 06:39 PM
shawn1331

vCash: 500
When I was a kid, maybe 9-10. I had to go for a routine checkup at the dentist. My mom was in the waiting room so I guess he decided to take advantage, I was at the point where I had lost most of my baby teeth but had a few left in there. So he went and told my mom I needed a filling in my adult tooth. So my mom said yeah go for it so they did it that day. It ended up being in a baby tooth and there was no reason for a filling. So 2 bad things happened, first being the filling fell out within a week or 2 because it was just sitting on my tooth that didn't have a cavity, secondly he said I needed a root canal and my family had no idea about dentistry said whatever it takes. So he went ahead and did that and all I remember was it was easily the worst pain of my life. Hurt so bad I nearly puked, and then 2 weeks later that same tooth fell out. That was the last time I went to that dentist and he went out of business shortly after for un-hygenic reasons. But not before he gave my sister and 6 other people needless root canals.

shawn1331 is offline   Reply With Quote