View Single Post
Old
01-04-2012, 08:08 PM
bmessier
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB View Post
So you try to smack me with some statistic? He let's in weak goals frequently. He played well and it was well enough for the win. I am not disputing that. But those weak goals are morale punches for a team who has problems producing goals. Should be easy, routine saves that he let's slide past. Obviously you are a Halak fan and hate to see your boy get smacked. That is fine... but you have to admit he let's in too many softies. If you can't admit that, then I am sorry. You won't change my opinion based on some statistic.
I'm not trying to smack you. I'm just pointing out that Halak has been VERY good the past 2 months (He's even got better stats that Elliott in December) and yet, I still read these negative comments about him. What will it take for you to get decisively behind him? He does seems to be way better ever since he "kinda" lost his starting to Elliott however. I hope he'll be our goalie for the playoffs so he can, again, deliver a performance for the ages like he did in Montreal

bmessier is offline   Reply With Quote