View Single Post
Old
01-05-2012, 01:35 PM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
You are great guy, JL. But you can't deny that Philadelphia is a very dangerous city with a very rowdy fanbase. As I said, I love Philly. I want to move back there. But Philly is not a safe haven for outside fans and it can be very, very dangerous to wear your jersey outside there. I don't know if you ever lived in Philly, but it's not a safe place. At all.
I don't doubt that Philly has a LOT of fans that take it too far...it's one of the reasons I'm a Ravens fan. And it definitely is a dangerous place due to a recurrence of incidents. But I was responding to that guy, and let's be honest, similar to this incident, every fanbase on HF will likely have a few posters who are not the brightest candles in the church. But you follow me. I just don't think it's fair to lump me in with this garbage. It's incredibly embarrassing for the good fans to take all this crap from this incident when we've truly done nothing wrong. I wasn't there, I couldn't have stopped them, and I surely don't wish this treatment toward any opposing fan. But it was summed up pretty well with Occidentalist's comment.

JLHockeyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote