View Single Post
Old
01-05-2012, 03:15 PM
IBleedNYRBlue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblood9 View Post
I just spent god knows how long reading this whole thread.

Ive said this in another thread and i really believe it. To be considered a top flite orginization we need to be willing to trade TALENT when we have youngsters and depth ready to step up. This is how the best orginzations are run in other leagues minus the nba. Especially holds true in the nfl and nhl. Look at the pats, steelers, packers. When someone is ready to step in they let go of the player ahead of him.

In the rangers case to trade dubinsky a 3rd liner all season hagelin can easily step in and has on that line already.

Sauer is a top 4 Dman yes he is but so is MDZ McD stall and giradi. I have faith in Bickel/stralmen/eminger/woywitka for bottom pairing. hell stralman and eminger were doing decent in the 2nd line minutes they were getting.

Thomas by all accounts is a boom or bust prospect.

If the Ducks call asking for Dubi, sauer, thomas and a 2nd for ryan YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS DEAL no questions asked.

The rangers have been bad for so long and the fans have fell in love with players. Now that we have a great team with great prospects and depth we need to look at it differently.
I don't think anyone is claiming they wouldn't do a package centered around a Dubinsky or so for a Ryan, or at least im not opposed to it.

It's the Perry/Getzlaf talk in here where some are willing to part ways with key pieces. Perry/Getzlaf will easily have to cost 2 or maybe even more pieces.

If it's Dubi/Prospect/1st/fillers for Ryan...count me in.