View Single Post
Old
01-05-2012, 04:08 PM
jskramer83

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHockey1982 View Post
Please look at my previous posts throughout. I said many times that these guys need to go to jail. I only said that these things happen everywhere and you shouldn't put yourself in a situation like that as an opposing fan.
i apologize if my posts seem directed at you. Your posts make you seem like an inteligent fan.

and do not put you in the same category as the people who were beaten. Really the issue is mostly with anybody who is under the age of 25 and goes to these games and get drunk.

This generation is the group that seems to really think that going to a game and getting completely wasted and tormenting visiting teams fans to the point of violence is cool.

My younger brother was best friends with the kid who jumped off of yankee stadium into the net during a game.

I like the kid but put him in the same category as these guys, he is a ****ing idiot, if that kid was not a really small 130 lbs he would of killed everyone under him.

These kids need to be taught and made an example of, my brothers friend was only 16 when this happened, and had to spend 3 years in a half way house, and then 6 years probation, and is banned from Yankee Stadium for life.

Anything less for these punks is un-acceptable if they catch them

jskramer83 is offline   Reply With Quote