View Single Post
Old
01-06-2012, 12:28 AM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlocky View Post
I told you guys that even in just the few games he played before his concussion that you could really see ths dkill level of this kid even though he wasn't producing offensively. He just does not look out of place. I was most impressed how he was more than capable and comfortable taking control of his line from the first shift of his first game with us. When he is on the ice he is most definitely the leader of his line. He just controls the puck and the ice. We definitely have a keeper here. I LOVE Couts but if we could only keep one of the two I'd keep Schenn. I know that Im probably in the minority but that's ok. I'm just prying that we DON'T trade anyone and that we keep all of Giroux, JVR, Voracek, Schenn and Couturier. that's a pretty damned spectacular young forward core to build the future around IMO.
vanRiemsdyk - Giroux - xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx - Schenn - Voracek
Simmonds - Couturier - Read
Rinaldo - xxxxxx - Zolnierczyk
Sestito

Seriously. What a core. I really just want to draft a defenseman and trade for/sign a top 4 guy that won't cost us an arm and a leg. Maybe keep Carle as well with the way he's playing recently.

There's no reason to screw with that spectacular core.

CS is offline   Reply With Quote