View Single Post
Old
01-06-2012, 01:26 AM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxflex View Post
While he can (and will) improve, I think Bourdon showed some nice things tonight. I liked how he handled Toews. There was one play in particular, where he angled Toews off toward the boards as he entered the zone then pinned him and forced him off the puck. Pretty good stuff. \He also made some quick plays to get the puck out of the zone and layed a couple of good hits. I think his offensive instincts look pretty good too.

I've been pretty impressed with Bourdon's game as he learns to adapt to the NHL level. He'll have his share of rookie mistakes and bad nights but I'm seeing things in him...his instincts, his two-way game, his strength and physicality that, if refined, could make for a solid top 4 d man.
Timonen is on record as saying he will stick around in this league and praised his hockey sense on D. I think that is a great endorsement.

He has his rookie moments but overall he has held his own. Remember in the 24/7 episode where he fought a Ranger...I think Prust he was saying in the locker room how strong Bourdon was...

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote