View Single Post
Old
12-19-2005, 12:16 PM
Hank19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw24
Hank19:"I'm a decent human being and I never play dirty..."

Come on... i dont care if you won the lady byng everybody has played dirty before...
There is no way to hold back what you want to do sometimes its human nature to be competitive and be relentless in the fight to win something... its how we were made, i know some guys can take it over the top and act like real ***holes but thats just the way they are... its the drive and need to be on top that makes us do these things
I can honestly say since "retiring" to beer leagues I've never speared, crosschecked, elbowed or done anything else dirty out there. And I'm not the only one. There's a guy on my team that is a very talented hockey player and I've never seen him do anything remotely dirty once.
And since you don't know the first thinga bout me and don't know me from a hill of beans you have no right say what I have or haven't done.
My desire for winning or competing has never included dirty play. I've played all the major sports, including boxing and I've always competed hard and within the rules.