View Single Post
Old
01-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Crimson Skorpion

vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLBarmada View Post
People saying that they're glad he's dead is just wrong, human life is sacred. Granted this man had major issues, do you people even know why he did it ?

Has it donned on you that someone lost a son ? Brother ? Father ? Husband ? Boyfriend ? Etc. And now someone else might day ?

Who knows why he did what he did but wishing someone dead, or being happy he's gone is wrong, unless your close to the victim.

I hope the officer is alright.

But ****, people these days.....
I'm not glad he's dead, I just won't lose sleep over it.

Has it donned on you that the suspect, now deceased, could have taken the life of a son, brother, father, husband, boyfriend, etc.?

In the end, it doesn't matter why he did it. He attacked and almost killed an officer. I know if I was a cop on duty during this time, I'd just stand there and say, "well, who knows why he did it. Maybe he's troubled."

Come on. Get real. The cops acted the way cops should. A man wielding a knife is attacking a fellow officer. There is no time to ask what problem he may have or what he is dealing with in his life. You take him down before he can hurt anybody else. Standard procedure.

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!