View Single Post
Old
01-06-2012, 07:18 PM
markisonfire

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn1331 View Post
Hey guys, I have an old bauer 2500 helmet and cage combo and its been VERY uncomfortable ever since I got it, the sales guy reassured me it would be more comfortable after I wore it in. It didn't and maybe got worse as my head grew.

So I'm 16 and I'm looking for an exceptionally comfortable helmet within a budget of $100 or so. Preferably one that my cage would stil fit into but if it doesn't no biggie.
What is uncomfortable about it? Is it the actual fit of the helmet or the padding? The Bauer 7500 Helmet is a killer helmet and only $20 out of your price range. Honestly, the 7500 and the 9900 blow other helmets out of the water. Most people that I've talked to love them. So, assuming the 2500 actually fits your head, the 7500 is where it's at. It has the memory comfort foam which is a lot more comfortable than the density foam that lower model helmets have.

Other than that, you might want to check out the Reebok 7K Helmet. It is the same deal as the Bauer helmet with the comfort foam, it just fits a little differently. Not really sure how to explain it, just a little different fit. Easy to adjust, too, and not as much bulk as the Bauer helmet.

You really can't go wrong with either of those helmets.

markisonfire is offline   Reply With Quote