View Single Post
Old
01-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Strik_IX
No excuses!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcv View Post
NHLPA didn't approve the new changes yet. I have a feeling they won't, players won't like that the "East" teams have 1/7 chances of making the playoffs while the "West" teams have 1/8. I REALLY don't like the "new" conferences and I would keep them the same they are until something better can be worked out. This new arrangement seems rushed and butched just so some changes would be made.
Any way you look at it, it's absolutely ridiculous that the league would simply take the top 4 seeds if each conference.

If the league is remotely smart they will have the top 1-2 teams of each conference pass with the rest battling it out for the remaining seeds.

So you'd get say 8 teams, 2 form each division that get a free pass and 8 that can come from any division.

I personally think that's a fine way of dealing with the whole realignment.

Or just give the east DET and the west can have WPG, whichever of those solutions works for me.

EDIT: didnt see it was official for 12-13, Jets are getting the short end of the stick it's so bad, that's gonna make for another year of being massive homers to barely make the playoffs if they even get in.

Strik_IX is offline   Reply With Quote