View Single Post
Old
01-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Hatter
All about the Bob

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySCV View Post
If it were a talent issue, he would have made a move long ago, but clearly when you have the entire team on pace for career lows in scoring, it's not a talent issue. It's an issue that resulted in Murray getting fired.

There's no reason not to give it a little more time to see if the team snaps out of their funk, particularly since they are piling up points every game. It's buying him time if nothing else.
Really? You believe that there is no reason not to give it a little more time? There has been no significant change n production since DS has taken over and I don't consider the fact that Quick and solid defense is stealing them games any reason to not go out and pursue proper offensive production. Times over. There are, what, 6 points separating the PAC div? Can we really stand to lose any more one goal games and risk not securing a playoff spot? In your mind, and arguably Deans, I guess the answer is yes.

You also bring up a valid point. Many of the players are on pace for ****** years even MORE a reason to shake something up. Hell, as dean sees it they have already cost a coach his job and yet nothing is changing. How bout getting rid of the captain and JJ, say hickey and or Penner and Brown and AMart(I don't feel like debating the names just making a point) to shake up the room and get s,e fresh blood in there. There has got to be a way to get our point production out of the facking cellar and lighting a fire under our players ***** ASAP. There is no time, here IMHO.

Just my .02

Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote