View Single Post
Old
01-07-2012, 12:04 AM
UNB Bruins Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cishockeyfan View Post
When is the Last time saskatchewan has played any good team outside of Alberta, Calgary and manitoba? They play half their games vs UBC, Regina and Lethbridge. When has Saskatchewan last played a game againts an AUS Team? When have they last played a Contender from the OUA? When have they played a NCAA Team? Right now Saskatchewan would be manhandled by UNB. Manitoba and Calgary Match up far better vs UNB, than either the Evil Monkeys or Saskatchewan does.
I have to say I agree with this...after 2008 I will always consider Saskatchewan a bunch of frauds and underachievers...until they prove me wrong at Nationals. They seem to get a lot of hype year after year and then do nothing when it really matters. After they lost to UNB 2-1 at Nationals in 2007 in Moncton I remember reading about how they couldn't wait to play them again/they wanted revenge/etc. Well they did meet again....in 2008. At Nationals. In Moncton....and proceeded to get skated out of the building, losing 4-0 and getting outshot 40-23.

UNB Bruins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote