Old
01-07-2012, 09:12 AM
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
at this.

I think the best part of this is how much effort you put into this post, dressing it up all nice.

You do realize that the last 4 stanley cup champion teams have only made 1 deadline deal at the most. The Rangers are not going to make 4 trades come deadline day. And why the hell do we want Sarich? Please God explain that one to me. All the defensemen you're ready to deal for him are BETTER than he is and have been better all year. You're making trades for no reason. I dont see why MTL deals us Kostitsyn. Oh because we as fans like Yogan even though other teams may not see too much there. And MTL doesnt need Wolski. They arent gona just do us a favor and take an expiring contract so we can have Kostitsyn who has been better the last couple years.

The only move I agree with is the Christensen move. That's the only one that makes sense. Well Prospal as well as a plan D or E. He shouldnt be the first option or even 2nd, 3rd option. I also think a 2nd round pick and a player is too much for an aging prospal who has had knee problems.
I don't like the players he suggests to add. However...

Boston traded for Horton, Peverley, Seidenberg, and Kaberle.

One trade? Hardly.