View Single Post
Old
01-07-2012, 01:12 PM
DontgoZiggy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
Really? You believe that there is no reason not to give it a little more time? There has been no significant change n production since DS has taken over and I don't consider the fact that Quick and solid defense is stealing them games any reason to not go out and pursue proper offensive production. Times over. There are, what, 6 points separating the PAC div? Can we really stand to lose any more one goal games and risk not securing a playoff spot? In your mind, and arguably Deans, I guess the answer is yes.

You also bring up a valid point. Many of the players are on pace for ****** years even MORE a reason to shake something up. Hell, as dean sees it they have already cost a coach his job and yet nothing is changing. How bout getting rid of the captain and JJ, say hickey and or Penner and Brown and AMart(I don't feel like debating the names just making a point) to shake up the room and get s,e fresh blood in there. There has got to be a way to get our point production out of the facking cellar and lighting a fire under our players ***** ASAP. There is no time, here IMHO.

Just my .02

I wouldn't be against a trade to change things up a bit. But we want to bring in the right guys. I don't know if I could stand another Penner on the team. Iginla's name gets thrown about a lot. But his age concerns me. We had an ancient legend winger here last year earning big bucks, but he wasn't lighting the place up.

Who would you like to see brought in and for who? Personally I'd give it another week or two to see if our guys can pot a few more under sutter.

DontgoZiggy is offline   Reply With Quote