View Single Post
Old
01-07-2012, 02:58 PM
ruckus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rholt168 View Post
The bandwagon is strong with these fans.
It's strong with any team in any sport that wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f2d View Post
who's Chaira?

We're not going to get 1st place by hoping other teams beat boston, it's not happening. If we get 1st place it's going to be because we beat boston.
You're right. Hoping has no effect. However, they're still going to have to lose to other teams once in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rholt168 View Post
The Rangers have been able to keep pace with Boston, without having half their defense. Rangers with a healthy defense can beat the Bruins.

Hank>Thomas
The Bruins have lost three times in regulation since October ended. Four times total. They're the defending Stanley Cup Champions. Their entire roster can score. They have way more offensive depth than the Ranges do at this point. If you watch their games they put on the type of offensive pressure almost every game that we see from the Rangers once in a blue moon. At this point I don't even think it's debatable that they're the best team in the league. We can compete with them yes but I don't see how we match up with them offensively. I agree with you that Hank is better than Thomas, but the gap isn't huge. We're talking about two of the best in the game. And if Hank is facing 15 more shots than Thomas is chances are we'd be in trouble.