vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Sports1131 Send a message via MSN to Sports1131
Name: Jordan
Favourite current Hab: Andrei Kostitsyn
Favourite all time Hab: Jaroslav Halak
Favourite beverage: Chocolate milkshake
Favourite food: Buffalo wings
Hobbies/interests: Wen development
Origin of your screen name: I've been using the same thing since I was eight years old. 11 was my number, and I used to like the Bruins and Blaine Lacher was #31
How long you've been a habs fan? Since around 2000
How did you became a habs fan? I was born in Montreal but didn't always like the Canadiens. I started to love the Expos first and then the transition was quick. Became a season ticket holder while at school in Montreal and will never look back.
Jerseys owned: Home Jaroslav Halak (formerly Mikhail Grabovski), Road Andrei Kostitsyn, Vintage Alexander Perezhogin (I know, I have bad luck)
Your Choice Habs Captain 2010/11: Andrei Markov
Price or Halak 2010/11? Halak, and I'm one of the few who hasn't changed their mind on this. I think the trade will end up working well for both teams and Price has shown a lot more mental strength than I thought he had at the time, but I'm not convinced he wouldn't have brought back more in a trade and I still don't think it's fair to say he's unquestionably the better goaltender, especially in the playoffs.
Predicted Habs Finish 2010/11: 7th, although I realize that may delusional
If you were commisioner for a day you would: Try and change the cap so that the year's salary is the cap hit rather than the average. I think this would make it easier to keep their best players long-term and prevent those stupid "retirement" contracts.

Sports1131 is offline   Reply With Quote