View Single Post
Old
01-07-2012, 06:09 PM
OcAirlines

vCash: 500
Online-League (Thanks for the thread, Chain!)

Hey everyone,

I wanted to ask if some of you are interested in joining the SHL. It's an online-league where you don't control a team, but just a single player that you created. It's a bit like in the EHM-games we had in this forum before, but with a lot more players and a lot more fun. You create your player and his attributes in the beginning, you get drafted to a team (controlled by a real GM), can improve your player via training, can write articles about him, play in the IHF and so on...
One great thing about the league is that you have to invest very little time (maybe log in once or twice a weak) but can still have a successful player and that you can quit right away if you don't think it's fun without having people mad at you.

I'm not the only guy from this board playing there, Bikes (He's a teammate of mine actually ) and Duddy are members as well, as are a bunch of guys from other forums here on HFBoards.

The next Junior-Draft will be in a few weeks so now is the perfect time to join as we are looking for a fresh draft-class in order to start. There are 35 people in this class already and we aim to get 70.

So if you want to join, here is the link: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

It would be great if you could name me as your recruiter when you register because I'll get a little bonus then . I don't do this because of the bonus though, I just want to get the new season started and honestly think it could be a lot of fun for anyone who is interested... It certainly is for me !

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread or via PM

Oh and btw. thanks to Chain for letting me open yet another OT-thread

Looking forward to seeing some of you over there

Cheers, OcA

OcAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote