View Single Post
Old
01-07-2012, 06:24 PM
BringTheReign

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
I will take on all comers who say F this team or talk garbage about it.

Find another team if that is how you feel.

We need work.

We have ZERO balance.

We play TERRY MURRAYS SYSTEM.

DS is a GREAT coach and so far his only problem is that he seems unwilling to FIRE Stevens and Kompn and take over the team. Bring in a couple of people who know how to open up things without giving up all of our D prowess.

We have the talent and used to be able to more with less. Now we are mired in this TM "play tight and force the other team to make a mistake" BLLLPOOP system. It is time to take over the reigns DS.

The fans around here are better than a bunch of snivelling cry babies who hate the team when the trouble lies elsewhere. We are smarter then that so it kills me when I see people rip apart the team. They are doing what they have been instructed to do.

Me, I say GO KINGS GO!

This team is a very good one and is closer to winning then it is to losing. I can give you SEVERAL years where the opposite was true.
It's an internet message board. You're overreacting at everyone's panic is driven by the same state of mind that the panicked fans are in when they look at your post and think that anyone can sit on their high horse behind a keyboard.

It's the internet, people are going to say whatever they want, and if you think even 10% of the people here are as serious as their words are based off of what they posted, then, well...let's just say you shouldn't.

BringTheReign is offline   Reply With Quote