View Single Post
Old
01-07-2012, 06:49 PM
damacles1156

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live in the Now View Post
All that stuff can be fixed over a year and a half in theory. I mean...and I know people might get pissed off over me saying this, but Burke did it. Bottom six guys are able to be found if we have the right team in place to evaluate NHL talent and it is abundantly clear we DO NOT.

The bottom six on this team is a problem of unbelievable scope. As you said there's one bottom six forward on this team worth keeping at best, but those guys can be acquired. The GM just has to have the correct vision. The guy we have now says he has that vision. That comes into question ever more by the day. If this continues there's no doubt TL will pull the plug on Dean. He had no problem doing it with Murray.

The only thing that separates DL from regular schmuck GM #12 is that Dean says he has a plan. Unfortunately that's how it looks. Our forward depth below this level is screwed. Team's begging for a callup with nobody to call.
Dale Tallon is also doing it in Florida, they have had their Struggles. But that team looks way better than they did a year ago. A lot of his FA signings have worked out, the Team plays a better game.

damacles1156 is offline   Reply With Quote