Old
01-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySCV View Post
Sweet Jesus... can you give us at least a 3 month break between pining for Murray to get fired for 2 years before you start in with every other post asking for Dean to get fired as well?

The Kings DO suck at *every* 1PM start game. I know it's Columbus and 9 power plays and 2 months of this, but they are 6-1-3 in their last 10. They can't do much better than that! That is not a "fire the GM" record.
Zero playoff wins is a "fire the GM" record.

As soon as Dean hired Terry 2.0, it became a "fire the GM" thread.

Dean just doesn't get it and giving him more than the rest of this season would be a mistake.

Kings offense under Sutter has actually gotten worse. More possession time hasn't resulted in anything except fewer goals for everyone. Scoring less than 2 goals does not bode well for future success. Kings have been involved in three 1-0 games in the last five and have lost 2 of them. Kings just gave Columbus their first shutout in 39 games. The 29th ranked PK just went 8 for 8.

The team and coach seem to be fine with the situation.

It's time for more frustration.

You can ignore me if you want. Until there is a real change in direction, I will call for leadership changes. Dean couldn't even let Sutter pick his own coaching staff.

Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote