View Single Post
Old
01-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Big Daddy Cane
#UndoNewStorm

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfence033 View Post
That's true. But I've been spreading the word to as many as I can about you guys out there. I've heard many good things in Detroit, Montreal, NY and the entire Northeast about Nashville, and I'm doing what I can to encourage some Canes fans to watch the Predators organization as a whole. But it is very frustrating to hear stuff like that about the smaller southern expansions, because they should realistically be sticking together seeing what happened to Atlanta (and maybe Phoenix too).

Edit: I also know my picture is misleading. I'm a Predators fan, but my first team is and always will be the Rangers, I just REALLY like Pekka.
The comment that's got you all in a tizzy was actually sarcasm. Considering the GDT title included Tim McGraw and Dale Jr., it was making fun of the whole Southerners know nothing about hockey line of thinking. Fact is, we get the same kind of crap Preds fans do. Furthermore, the same chants are heard at the RBC Center from Canes fan.

And we do stick together. The organizations seem to have a good relationship (trades in the past, Kirk Muller, splitting the Atlanta market). Most Canes fans were pulling for our Southern allies in the playoffs (hopefully you guys do the same when Carolina gets back there.) So, please don't make something out of nothing.

Big Daddy Cane is offline   Reply With Quote