Old
01-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Killerguitar101*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Killerguitar101*
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you're done.

Never liked Halak, never felt safe with him in nets. The rebounds, the shakiness, the horror!

That playoff series was not only amazing but also thrilling. His performance in games 5, 6 and 7 and then again in game 6 and 7 were fantastic and memorable. Had had some bad games otherwise and was really bad against the Flyers but it doesn't take away from that otherwordly play in those five games I listed. He didn't beat anyone by himself, but he sure as hell helped.

Cammy, Gorges, Gill, Subban, Lapierre and Moore deserve a lot of credit too. It wasn't just Halak.

In either case, I know to spot a bandwagoner whenever I spot someone who thinks Halak is in any way better than Price.
Carey Price is one of the biggest disappointments in the NHL actually. We took a 5th draft pick to draft this cluster ****** instead of guys such as Anze Kopitar or Paul Stastny.

This high draft pick (5th) should be THE best goalie of the actual NHL. But who is the real Carey Price? It's the one that you saw before the last year, and this year: he is too much of a coward to put up good numbers when his spot is won on the Habs' roster. This year, he is the real Carey Price, with his .913% (24th in the league). I wouldn't be afraid to say that he's the reason why the team sucks so much - because it relies on its goalies and Price is too much of a coward to get the job done. In fact, the bandwagoner is you, for loving Carey Price because he only had one good season out of five - last year. I never liked him and I will never do.

For his global numbers in career, it says it all. .916%, 2.57GAA...
And Jaro? .915% and 2.53GAA. While playing with Carey Price, he always had better numbers also.

But look at Halak's salary.
And wait a couple of months and wait to see Carey Price's salary.