View Single Post
Old
01-08-2012, 01:56 PM
sjmay*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
Let's look at some recent games and where shots are being taken.

Kings shots against Columbus. Look at how many are from the blue line and outside of the dots:

Here is Dallas versus Edmonton. Look at their cluster of shots from the middle, most are below the circles.

Flyers against Ottawa, again with a cluster of shots from the middle, below the circles:

Detroit against Toronto, another cluser of shots from the middle, below the circles.

Canes against Buffalo

Ducks versus NYI, not a lot of shots, but most below the circles and between the dots

Now here is the Kings versus the Canucks, see the cluster of shots from the middle and below the dots? This is why they scored 4 goals against Vancouver. Much fewer taken from the blue line.

Campare to the game against the Coyotes, back outside and no cluster of shots. Blue line shots are back.

I would rather see the Kings get 20-25 shots by working on getting the puck down low and between the dots than see 35+ shots from the point and oustide the dots.
Do me a favor, edit on which side I am supposed to be looking lmao, it's a small thing but I am at work so a bit distracted...

Actually, if you can post the last 10 KINGS games as well, and what side....

Wait....those are all one teams, and its period, ok....

So which teams are which on the shooting? and I still would love to see the last 10 Kings games if you can,

Thanks,

sjmay* is offline   Reply With Quote