Old
01-08-2012, 03:18 PM
NY Lito
Blueshirt Pride

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
Ill take the word of professionals.

Kreider is an intelligent kid. He's a reactionary player. But, you're wrong because he does read plays. Maybe its the fan with no hockey sense? Possible. Because I've seen Kreider read plays and step up in the neutral zone many times, as well as at his own blueline on penalty kills. Things like that don't appear in box scores, so, its understandable why one would assume it doesn't happen. Same thing with people stat surfing to try and make a justified argument why McIlrath is garbage. Its baseless crap.

NO player, not on the NHL roster or prospect pool is anywhere close to Kreider's physical ability.

A kid like Stepan HAS to depend on his brain, because his physical tools pale in comparison.
Good one.

And quit pretending as if you're writing to someone who hasn't watched him play before. So to sit here and say I'm just reading box scores is a bit assumptive. And it's really tiring to have some posters think their opinion is the end-all, be-all. We have differing opinions. IMO, he will not fit into an NHL top-6. I see him as a great 3rd-liner, decent/streaky 2nd-liner.

Also I take the player with the brains over the player with the physical ability every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

NY Lito is offline   Reply With Quote