View Single Post
Old
01-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Ryker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSKA1974 View Post
First of all, would not coach be a part of this?

Secondly, if you are talking about logic- you need to analize entire situation. And that includes coaching strategical and tactical decisions, lack of personnel to fit the coach's model, players playing badly, subpar goaltending, etc.

Logical analysis would prompt you not to put "all the eggs in one basket" (any basket)
Agreed in full. I love your posts, because you actually approach things logically and are wary of sweeping statements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmofan44 View Post
i think anyone that saw 24 7's last episode saw that when the flyers came out in the 3rd period with the 2 to 1 lead they were all joking about goal celebrations and not focused on winning the game at all, ny on the other hand was all business. i think the childish lack of focus and way to lax attitude when they have a lead may be a reason why they give up so many 3rd period goals. just a thought.
I haven't seen the show, and while I think you might very well be right, it could also be that the show was edited in a way so as to convey the feeling you got. Just a thought