View Single Post
Old
01-09-2012, 09:37 AM
mat_sens
@mat_sens #lalala

vCash: 10639
Quote:
Originally Posted by submart View Post
Hey everyone, I was hoping to get some advice on my trip next month. I will be going to Ottawa on February 3rd for the Islanders game. Then on the 4th I am going to the Ottawa 67s game at 2 and the Gatineau Olympiques game at 7.

I was hoping to get some advice on a cheap hotel downtown that would be convenient for public transit for these games - walking distance would be even better (though doubtful for the Sens game). If the transit directions were known that would be amazing.

Also are there any good bars in the area of the 67s and Gatineau games? Any must go to bars in Ottawa?

Thanks in advance. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Transit is great in Ottawa, pretty much any hotel downtown will be next to a transit stop. SBP is no where near walking distance from downtown. There is a 400 series buses that go straight to SBP on gamedays (about 35minute bus ride from downtown). Some one posted the routes on this page already. As for bars, come back in downtown Ottawa after the Gatineau game. Avoid bars on the quebec side, they are usually full of young 18 year olds lol.

Once you have your hotel it'll be easier to tell you which bar are the best and closest to your hotel.

mat_sens is online now   Reply With Quote