View Single Post
Old
01-09-2012, 10:56 AM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kremelin Wall View Post
Shocking, I agree with you. Letting Subban skate with both Gill and Kaberle would let him get the ice time he needs, as well as know when to shutdown and when to go offense. Emelin-Diaz is amazing, especially considering how little chemistry they had at first.

Preferably Gomez is gone too. Nokelainen is pretty good at faceoffs and can kill penalties, which is more useful than Gomez. Eller/Nokelainen as our PK guys gives Plekanec some rest. I'd prefer Blunden to Darche as the 12th though, he's younger and could have a future as a fourth liner here. White/Blunden-Nokelainen-White/Blunden could be a good physical line(who don't take penalties) who can put up points every now and then. All three have untapped offensive potential. Especially Nokelainen, I'll be disappointed if we let him go for nothing. He's young, wins faceoffs, Finnish, is big and can kill penalties.
I would prefer Nokelainen in the line-up too. Darche/Blunden is a wash for me. Darche is pretty good on the PK but Blunden hits really hard.

But, we both know Gomez is getting his spot back no matter what. It's also why I put Gill down instead of Weber, who I'd prefer get the ice-time.

One Man Rock Band is offline   Reply With Quote