View Single Post
Old
01-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Kaktus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
30 NHL teams would say you're a liar.
I care about results and value, not how often some dude gets in another dude's face.
By your argumentation, Shelley at 1.10m is better than JVR at 1.65m.
I care about results and value, not how often some dude gets in another dude's face.
No, but he is a soft player. Being a big JVR fan I am surprised you do not know that.
and if you care about Results Ryan gets it done while JVR is still trying to get there
Quote:
I know he's played poorly enough to have gone from organizational savior to trade fodder. Even your much hated JVR hasn't reached such drastic lows because the Flyers organization remains still very much committed to him.
I do not hate JVR, I like Ryan. Flyers organization is also very much committed to Shelley too lol.
Quote:
And I'm glad you called me a homer. It clarifies one thing for me; you're far more interested in getting a player you like (Ryan) and getting rid of a player you don' t like (JVR) that you've completely forsaken logic itself to get at your ends.
I did not say I do not like JVR. I said Ryan is a better player. I will continue to say that. Ok?

Last edited by Kaktus*: 01-09-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Kaktus* is offline   Reply With Quote