View Single Post
Old
01-09-2012, 09:51 PM
FlaPnthrsPunk
#CatsAreComing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapes View Post
Anybody know of any stores in general (not just outlet) around the area?
If you're talking about Orlando, I live in the suburbs, so I know a good deal about the area. There's malls in basically every part of the metro area.

The Florida Mall is probably the largest and between the airport and attractions area north of the 528 (Beachline) and east of the Florida Turnpike.

The Mall at Millenia, which is probably the nicest mall I've ever been to, is just north of the attractions area is just east of I-4 and south of Conroy Road.

Festival Bay Mall isn't far from The Mall at Millenia and is on International Drive just north of all of the attractions. That mall is really going downhill though as most of the businesses have moved out of there.

West Oaks Mall is in Ocoee. I've never been there, but I believe that it's along Colonial Drive (some people call it State Road 50).

Winter Park is an upscale area and along Park Ave. there is a few blocks of stores and restaurants.

Altamonte Mall in Altamonte Springs is further north just east of I-4 and north of 436 (which is also known as Semoran) in some places.

Going further north closer to where I live is the Seminole Town Center in Sanford. That is just east of I-4 between State Road 46-A (also called H.E. Thomas Parkway) and State Road 46.

In the Northeast part of town in Oviedo is the Oviedo Marketplace which is north of Red Bug Lake Road just west of the 417 (also called the Central Florida Greenway).

Also, just north of the 408 (also known as the East West Expressway) right at the Alafaya Trail exit south of UCF is Waterford Lakes, which is a very large outdoor mall of sorts. Really just an assortment of shopping centers all in one.

Hope that helps

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline   Reply With Quote