View Single Post
Old
01-09-2012, 10:03 PM
orangecrush8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
They're technically still "edge" jerseys since they're made by reebok, however, when I use the term edge, I am referring to the generic templates that reebok offered with their original edge jerseys that teams simply put their colors and slapped their logos on.

Also, the curved hem and the slimmer fit are the 2 aspects of the reebok jerseys that I love. That shouldn't be changed.
Ah I understand ya now

I agree completely regarding the fit of the Edge jerseys. Im a pretty big guy at 6'6 and about 210 pounds so for me the biggest problem for me with the pre-edge jerseys was the sleeve length. It was far too short for me and as a result I was forced to get an XL or XXL so the sleeves were long enough. But at the same time, it looked like I needed to gain 80 pounds to fill out the rest of the jersey. With the Edge jerseys sleeve length being much longer while still being slim fitting, that problem has surely been put to rest

And I love the black nameplates. Maybe it's not the most historically accurate, but I think the feature makes the jerseys that much more unique and sets them apart from the rest of the NHL jerseys. Outside of the Flyers, only the Sabres alternate jerseys have off colour nameplates. It is a nice change of pace from the seemingly boring and repetitive jerseys the rest of the NHL teams wear

Last edited by orangecrush8: 01-09-2012 at 10:11 PM.
orangecrush8 is offline   Reply With Quote