View Single Post
Old
11-06-2003, 06:24 PM
WBC8

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
We can and I'm sure will pick this game apart but it was a fun game to watch and they got a point. I'm not disappointed at all- atleast a couple of those goals were redirects.

The defense was bit shakey- Boynton made a great play at end and had a couple of tough plays as well. Jillson was so far and away the best defenseman on the ice it was a joke. Kyle must get the creeps as he was hurt about 5 times tonight.

Joe was mugged again, but didn't stay so stationary. Bergeron is just going to be a special player. I am rooting harder than anyone for Zinovjev and really like his style- but put him at wing (where he supposedly played alot) and give Bergeron that second line centering spot if Zino and Sammy don't start clicking in three or four games.

Before we kill the CAt- he made some outstanding saves in third and OT. I thought he had a decent game to be honest.

Broon three stars to me- Samsonov, Jillson, Thornton
Agreed....I LOVED McGillis check right before the rush on the tying goal....I thought Moran played a terriffic game as well. Knuble is bonafide also IMO......Dude knows how to score.

I'm not disappointed at all....I loved this game....I feel the same way I did last year in Hackett's first game vs. the Flyers....

10 goals, 2 fights, 70+ shots on goal, our captain a bloody mess playing his heart out, Jillson and Bergeron, man it doesn't get any better..