View Single Post
Old
01-11-2012, 02:23 AM
Recreational Skater
Rookie User

vCash: 500
I had this problem with a pair of my skates (CCM) and once i had skated in them a few times i didn't experience it anymore, the question you have to ask yourself is:

Is it caused by friction? (example: they are loosely tied and thus grinding back and forth on your foot).

Is it to small? (example: it is a constant pressure there whether ur actually skating or not)

I had this exact problem where it was nagging behind the big toe but beneath my arch, i have a pretty high arch and chances are you do aswell.

I think having a high arch highlights that exact area, i've tried on both Supreme Ones and Vapors and i had the exact opposite experience of what your having. The Supreme's felt terribly snug and i didn't want to buy them because i was afraid of having troubles in the exact same spot as ur describing.

When i tried on the Vapors however they felt alot looser and higher in that area.

I usually wear a 7, the Supreme was 7,5 and Vapor an 8. So the Vapor did have half a size advantage but Supreme's still felt really snug.

Hope the problem is as simple as breaking them in.

Recreational Skater is offline   Reply With Quote