General Talk '12 — Finland
View Single Post
01-11-2012, 03:13 AM
Join Date: Oct 2011
He has been terrible this season.
This is the order I have for centers right now, not taking into consideration availability.
1. M Koivu (50-50 chance on availability)
2. V Filppula (will make play-offs second round, so he is probably out for whole tournament)
3. O Jokinen (said won't play NT, but I think if he was 2nd line center might come)
4. S Koivu (Will most likely make it)
5. Lehterä (Injured)
6. Mi Granlund (will play wing)
7. T Ruutu (will play wing)
8. N Kapanen
So, basically my conclusion for centers is, if M Koivu makes the team, then centers are M koivu - S Koivu - N Kapanen - Kontiola/Wirtanen/Kuparinen or MK - OJ - SK - N Kapanen/Kontiola/Wirtanen/Kuparinen.
If OJ doesn't come and M Koivu isn't available, then Immonen could make the team. Or if OJ doesn't come then MAYBE instead of N Kapanen. And at fourth line he is more than useless. He just doesn't deserve the spot with the way he has played this season.
People who talk about Immonen Granlund chemistry, I think Granlund will do fine with someone else. Especially now that he actually knows how to shoot himself.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by SaekkiPaelli