Mid Season Surprises
-Matt Read success
-Scott Hartnell success
-Vora success
-Courts on the team and likely a future top line C
-Talbot leadership skills
-Rinaldo energy

Mid Season Keys to Success

-Trade for a top Dman- This is a MUST. I would love to drop the bum and stick with BOB but that obviously isn't going to happen. So with Prongs gone, this is an absolute must. We need another top D to back Kimmo up. Mr. Ironman is getting old and can not do it all by himself. Mez has been mediocre this year and Carle is LOL. We need Weber or big nasty guy that is Prongs like (not giant pansy Chara like). Despite Harts success, wouldn't mind seeing him go. Package him, one of the young kids and a draft pick together.
-Goaltender battle has to be figured out- We can not ride the goalie roulette wheel into the playoffs. I would go with BOB and ride out his growing pains but we all know that isn't going to happen. Looks like we need to buff up our D to patch the HUMONGOUS SHORTSIDE (thanks to BucksCO for that laugh) and just hope The BUM becomes a little less BUM like. Worst case, he fails and I still get to crack BUM jokes.....or was that best case? Best case, he actually performs a quarter of what the contract is worth.
-ROO. Enough said.
-Danny B the seasoned Vet.
-Kimmo continues to be Mr. Ironman
-JVR breaks out and becomes a force to recon with
-Shemale stays healthy

Biggest Fail
- Trading Mike Richards
- Acquiring Bryz

Biggest Win
-Trading Carter to make room for the young kids.
-Trading Carbomb and acquiring Rinaldo and Talbot.

hckyplayer8 is offline   Reply With Quote