View Single Post
Old
11-06-2003, 08:28 PM
Obsessed

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers_guy_eddie
All 3 of the Oilers goals tonight came from within about 1 foot of the net. Talent got the Oilers nothing against the Senators. Stampeding the net got the Oilers everything. What's with everybody assuming OT would be different?
The Oilers played another wide open game and it could have gone either way. Our PP is atrocious, thats bieng nice. The Umbrella just isn't working. There has to be a better system for our team.

I was entertained though. We are playing good teams wide open and keeping score. Thats impressive to me. We entertained the hell out of some eastern fans and played the game how it should be played.

MAB had a terrible game. He's allowed in his rookie season. Hemsky and Smyth are cold. They need a center. Horcoff needs Laraque and Isbister back. That linecould be effective. Don't touch the second line or the third line. They're carrying this team. As I remember they carried us into the playoffs last year aswell. Sarno and Salmelainen have had their cup of coffee. Time to give someone else a try. Rita, Stoll.

Mac-T is only partially responsible for anything that happens on the ice. The players make the decisions. I saw alot of missed opportunities for the Oil. Dvo, Staios, Smyth and Tony S. all had glorious chances. Blame him all you want but he doesn't score the goals or stop the pucks.