View Single Post
Old
01-11-2012, 04:14 PM
swimmer77
Post Oates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molseed View Post
Yeah they got some points but they can thank their goaltender for those. Their offense has looked awful.

That's another thing I don't get...why do Caps games in California automatically become losses? That's another example of a soft mentality. How come other teams can go out there and get wins? How come a train wreck like Columbus can go out to LA and get a win, and the Caps not only lose but lose ugly?

Or look at it another way, how come LA can come out here last February, and play an afternoon game (essentially a 9:30 am start for them) and kick the Caps butt all over the ice?

arrrrrrrrrrrgh. Just don't suck tonight.
Just calm down. LOL

The thing is - you can't blame that soft mentality just on this roster because it's taken years to string those losses together. LOL I'm not trying to make excuses but at some point you wonder how much the travel does play a role. I remember Boudreau took the team a day early this year to somewhere (I forget where) to "try something different". It didn't help - they still lost. LOL

Having said that tonight's game does make me nervous but I'm hoping the adrenaline and the fact that the two points would put the Caps ahead of Pits is the motivation needed. Okay, maybe not. LOL

swimmer77 is offline   Reply With Quote