View Single Post
Old
01-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Frenzy1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by execwrite View Post
Totally agree with your priorities. Because we are stacked with right-handed young NHL d-men, I would lean to left-handed d-men.

But I also agree that our pipeline is full enough so that BPA is the way to go. There is no glaring need to fill.

Also would like to see Army trade for some extra picks. I think we have Tampa's (?) third pick.
That is kind of funny, I was thinking about trading a couple of picks to move up in the draft. Go after a player line Griffin Reinhart or Jacob Trouba. We have a lot of depth at almost all positions, now it is time to move some picks to move up.

I really feel that we could use a big dman. I am just not sold on any of our current bigs in the pipeline. I just want us to get a big body with a high hockey IQ.

Ponich has lost so much time in the past two years due to injury and I didn't like anything about Brock B's game in Traverse City. Edmunson seems to be a project - based around skating...

Beyond that there isn't much of anything. I would like us to take a look at the Kid from the NTDP, Brady Skjei or Cody Cici.

But I do get what you are saying about some a high end center.

Frenzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote